Déjà Vu Utilities v. 1.1
This utility is designed to post-process Microsoft® Word files translated
in Déjà Vu Interactive, especially for people translating
into French. It allows you to perform some standard shearch/replace operations,
accelerates the insertion of hard spaces, and solves the impossibility to
apply basic formatting in Déjà Vu (other than the original
one in embedded codes) .
This set of macros adds a new toolbar to Microsoft® Word ("Déjà Vu Utilities") which also includes a function to color the 2-column tables (and embedded codes) according to Déjà Vu’s color pattern.
Changes in version 1.1
- Fixed bug in replacement of straight quotes (they must not be preceded or followed by spaces, though).
- For Microsoft® Word 2000
- Written in Visual Basic® for Applications
- Easy to install (installer included)
- Installed as a Word add-in (template)
- Winzip® file containing two Word documents (58 Ko)
- For Déjà Vu users
- Unzip the files in any directory.
- Open Microsoft® Word 2000.
- Temporarily disactivate Macro Protection (Tools -> Macros -> Security).
- Open "InstallDejaVuUtilities1.0Wd2000.doc".
Important: If you can’t see the new "Déjà Vu Utilities" toolbar, choose Toolbars from the View menu, and click on Déjà Vu Utilities.
For any comments, bug reports or assistance, write to: email@example.com
Disclaimer: The author gives no warranties as to the use or performance of this macro .
05 53 58 60 84 Copyright © 2007-2017 - Xavier Pitel